Application architecture designer digital channels development area.
● It is her/his responsibility to participate in the preparation of projects systems, processes, services, pre-sales, enterprise architect and software architect.
● Participation in the production of professional decision preparation materials.
● Participation in the planning tasks of the fields, developments identification, prioritization, strategic planning.
● Participation in professional analytical activities, professional group coordinating the introduction of nontechnological or methodological trends even by optimizing the existing application portfolio context.
● Using a wide range of professional and market knowledge, development analysis, testing processes, technologies, updating and updating methodologies.
● Transparency of business needs across applications and IT mapping planning along the current IT strategy and guidelines.
● Logical design of processes across applications, its strategic development of related processes.
● Close cooperation with related business areas under its responsibility systems, processes, services and professional providing support to experts working on ongoing deliveries.
● If necessary, educate and mentor colleagues.
● Control role on ongoing projects along approved plans for implementation.
● Her/him task is to explore the dependencies that arise, high level of risk analysis, the feasibility of solutions is ongoing examination.
● Contributing as an expert in the day-to-day operation of almost everyone (support for the operation of IT systems, planning, development support, functional testing and user support, incident management.
● 3-5 years of experience in financial institution
● Experience in digital channels
● Advanced technical / IT or business informatics degree
● Knowledge of English and Hungarian
● The required analysis methods -data modelling, functional modelling, knowledge and use of process modelling tools (Oracle database experience in handling, knowledge of UML modelling language, etc.)
● Knowledge of standard IT development administration and reporting tools (JIRA,· QC, etc.)
● Self-employment, good problem-solving skills
● Good communication and networking skills
It is an advantage when filling a job
● Experience in a similar job
● Banking environment, architect experience
● Knowledge of agile methodology
● Knowledge of mobile applications
What we offer
● Home office opportunity (as many as you would like to)
● Flexible working hours
● Diverse international projects
● Work in a small team with enthusiastic, motivated, experienced colleagues and cutting edge technologies
● Great company environment that is serious about having fun in almost everything and human-focused