An international project, greenfield investment, where an application developing for one of the largest German telecommunications companies.
As a software engineer, you will be responsible for the development of applications. With a young, agile team you will ensure that software modules for the communication of our partner networks on the cloud work reliably.
● Work hand-in-hand with the product teams, take on agreements and develop concepts for orchestrating the Cloud-native telecommunications applications
● Manage projects and see yourself as a service provider who supports the product teams in the best possible way
● Code and install the required software.
● You are responsible for the quality of your solutions, so necessary system tests and debugging are among your tasks
● You help us to ensure that our customers receive a secure and stable communication network.
● 3 – 5 + years of experience
● Fluent English and Hungarian skills in spoken and written
● You have a university degree in IT, e.g. B. in computer science, natural sciences or comparable qualification with several years of professional experience in the field of cloud computing.
● Expertise in native cloud computing
● Hands-on experience with topics such as Python, Java or YAML
● Extensive experience with Kubernetes and Docker
● Experience in handling GitOps, CI/CD pipelines and Flux
● Knowledge of VNFs and OpenStack is an advantage
● Basics TOSCA desirable
● DevOps and agile mindset
What we offer
● Payment according to the market price
● Home office opportunity (as many as you would like to)Flexible working hours
● Diverse international projects
● Work in a small team with enthusiastic, motivated, experienced colleagues and cutting-edge technologies
● Excellent company environment that is serious about having fun in almost everything and human-focused
Let's launch your new career together, fly with us to the Moon42!
Something went wrong. Please, try again!