An energy Internet platform that manages power grid power distribution. It provides functions for conducting the energy auction process and other functions for processing data required by the regulatory authority. The project is about the maintenance and addition of an application that has been in operation for several years. In a microservice-like architecture, the team continually develops green-field services to meet customer needs, and on the other hand, it includes the management of incidents and service requests.
● Architecture, design, and rollout of high-quality solutions in an extended heterogeneous environment
● Leading the development of new web-applications, services, and integration of them into e-commerce systems by providing technical support to the team (review, support, mentoring)
● Evaluating technical feasibility and developing new standards, or by actively researching new trends and best practices.
● Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring
● Create usable code and concept documentation and ensure your own coequality and that of your team (clean code, reviews, pair programming).
● At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position
Strong experience in Java and Java EE Technologies
● Experience implementing large scale, highly available Java applications
● Strong communication skills to easily navigate in corporate as well as technical environments
● Good communication skills, high proficiency in English and Hungarian, German language skills are a plus
What we offer
● Home office opportunity (as many as you would like to)
● Flexible working hours
● Diverse international projects
● Work in a small team with enthusiastic, motivated, experienced colleagues and cutting edge technologies
● Great company environment that is serious about having fun in almost everything and human-focused